MobileCorp has taken out the top Mobility Partner honour at Telstra's Enterprise Partner of the Year awards 2023 for our leadership in 5G wireless networking solutions.
Award recognises leadership and innovation
The Telstra Mobility Partner of the Year award is recognition that MobileCorp is the leading enterprise and business partner in the mobility solution space for FY23.
This includes the key capabilities of 5G wireless networking, managed mobility services, telecom expense management, mobile device lifecycle management, endpoint security, and unified endpoint management.
"This is the culmination of 4 years' effort to lift our capabilities and 'make 5G real' for our customers.
"We set a goal to become the 'go-to' partner for Telstra 5G because we saw the benefits that wireless WAN brings to customers from small business through to enterprise.
"Customers can take extra confidence from this award as an endorsement of our expertise, and from the knowledge that they are working with an innovative and quality Telstra mobility partner."
Stephen Aravopoulos, Managing Director MobileCorp
Images: Stephen Aravopoulos, Managing Director of MobileCorp and his team accept the Telstra Mobility Partner of the Year 2023 award at Shangri-la Hotel, Sydney.
MobileCorp is the 'go-to' Telstra partner for 5G networking
A vital differentiator for MobileCorp has been our expertise in 'making 5G real' for Telstra customers.
MobileCorp has deployed more Telstra 4G and 5G enterprise wireless networks than any other MSP.
We have delivered 5G across multiple industry verticals including retail, education, logistics, event, emergency service, construction.
A recent highlight has been the a MobileCorp-Telstra project to deploy 5G as redundancy to over 300 stores for an iconic household name retailer. In the event of an outage across its dual fibre lines, the customer has redundancy with a Telstra Enterprise Wireless solution.
MobileCorp has procured, configured and enrolled the Cradlepoint devices, deployed to site, provided onsite testing and remediation, and provides proactive monitoring and management.
What can 5G do for your business?
- protect your network from outages with seamless failover to 5G during carrier outages
- migrate you off expensive MPLS networks onto the inexpensive 5G
- connect your critical remote workers and your field force workers with secure at home or in-vehicle 5G
- give you extra bandwidth for critical traffic when you need it
- connect innovative IOT sensor solutions with 5G
5G Case Studies
- Surf Life Saving Australia Case Study: 5G for network 'failover' at emergency response helicopter rescue base
- Marine Rescue NSW Case Study: Deploying a Cradlepoint branch network across 45 coastal NSW sites
- Ticketek Case Study: Building a complex WAN with Cradlepoint failover for Ticketek
Managed mobility service bundle for every budget
It's in our name!
For more than 30 years we have been mobile-first, providing Australian organisations with strategic and operational mobile fleet management. It is our core service from which we have grown.
We offer a Managed Mobility Service to suit every size of mobile fleet and budget. We become the single point of contact for all mobility management needs so businesses benefit from reduced fulfillment timeframes, cost savings, and personalised service.
Our Managed Mobility Service (MMS) realises cost optimisation and service delivery outcomes throughout the telecom life cycle. We will:
- be a single point of contact for all mobility support and service
- manage and resolve all day-to-day operational tasks
- manage the full mobile device lifecycle from procurement to end-of-life
- manage carrier provisioning and support
- allow you to free your IT resources and concentrate on your core business
Learn more about MobileCorp's capabilities
MobileCorp is an enterprise ICT solutions company with a mission to deliver our customers a communications technology edge. We provide 5G Networking, Managed Mobility Services, Enterprise Mobility Management, Complex Data and IP Networks, and Unified Communication solutions. We have a proven track record providing managed services for Australian enterprise and business, and we are the Telstra Mobility Partner of the Year 2023.
- Mobile Devices
- MobileCorp Managed Services
- Mobile Network
- Remote Working
- Mobile Security
- Wireless WAN
- Cyber Security
- Unified Comms
- Mobile Expense Management
- Mobile Device Lifecycle
- Mobile Device Management
- Data Networks
- Digital Experience
- Microsoft Intune
- Network Security
- Unified Communications
- Managed Desktops
- Microsoft 365 & Teams
- Emerging Technologies
- IT Services
- Telstra Services