For the Modern Consumer and the Smartphone Era
Omnichannel is an outdated strategy unless it embraces today's smartphone era. Consumers are spending more time on their smartphones than ever before and expect frictionless experiences across your service channels.
UJET modernises CX and expands your omnichannel contact centre so your consumers can authenticate, pay, and share media from their smartphone device for a more seamless and contextual customer experience.
Elevate customer experience with the world’s first cloud-native contact centre
UJET unified cloud contact centre platform eliminates the frustration of channel switching between voice, digital and self-service for consumers. Leverage UJET’s powerful integration, automation, and unified platform to deliver elegant CX driven by predictive, contextual, and conversational interactions.
MobileCorp - Your Australian UJET Expert
Our services include
- UJET solution architecture
- UJET call centre deployment including migration from legacy telephony
- UJET technical support desk
- Australian-based UJET engineers
- Ticketed Support System with SLAs
- Moves, Adds, Changes, Deletes (MACD)
- Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution
- Software updates
- License management
- UJET Admin/Agent Training
- UJET Business Intelligence Reporting
- UJET Account Management
UJET - Embeddable Experience
UJET understands the need for delivering frictionless experience regardless of which area of the business consumers are interacting with, whatever their location, or device, or communication channel of choice.
Customers will feel more comfortable and at ease interacting with your organisation knowing that it takes less effort to get support.
- Smart Actions – Communicate visually and contextually by allowing agents to request photos, videos, screenshots, and text input that consumers provide directly from their smartphone. Authenticate users using Smartphone biometric and pin security.
- Wait Time and In-Call SMS - End users can submit text while in queue, can send and receive texts while on a call.
- Embeddable CX – Consumers can access all channels, visually navigate IVR menus, make payments, authenticate and more, without ever leaving the app. UJET can be embedded within an app or in-web browser.
UJET - Built for the CRM
UJET is purpose built for the CRM to make it the single source of truth and empower agents to deliver contextual conversations using real time customer data.
UJET does not store Personally Identifiable Information (PII) for complete privacy and security and is highly compliant with global data requirements.
- A single source of truth for the customer journey
- Real-time data exchange
- Automated Record Updates
- All data secured in the CRM
- No PII stored
UJET - Ultra modern Enterprise Cloud
UJET harnesses the power of cloud technology to enable businesses to run a contact centre from anywhere without affecting customer experience. There is no downtime, scale effortlessly, with privacy a core tenet. There is no other cloud-native call centre solution currently available in Australia. UJET is exclusively available from Access4 Partners only.
- Multi cloud
- Uptime SLA
- Privacy and Security Compliance built-in
UJET - Modern Omnichannel for the Modern Consumer
- Simultaneous omnichannel
- Voice, Chat, SMS, Virtual Agent
- Simple intuitive call interface
- Predictive Routing
- Virtual Agent
- Automatic Ticket management
UJET Features, Plans and Pricing
AUD $80 per licence per month RRP
The Basic plan is best suited to start-ups and small businesses looking for a voice-only channel.
AUD $120 per licence per month RRP
The Pro plan is suitable for most organisations that require a modern omnichannel contact centre. It offers flexibility by allowing choice of chat, SMS, and secure payment as optional add-ons at an additional charge.
Includes Basic Plus
Optional Add-Ons:Chat Channel
AUD $155 per licence per month RRP
The full package. All of UJET's features and benefits rolled into one low price.
Includes Pro plus
All Core Channels
Secure Payment by Stripe
All available Add-Ons are included in this package.
AUD $85 per licence per month RRPA
As the name suggests this bundle does not include PSTN voice. It is suitable for organisations who only require a web and mobile contact centre presence.
Web & Mobile SDK
Web & Mobile Chat
Advanced Reporting & Dashboards
UJET offers a discount off RRP of 20-30 percent for Not-For-Profit organisations. Ask MobileCorp for details.