MobileCorp recognised at Telstra Partner Awards 2020
MobileCorp has been recognised at the Telstra Enterprise Partner Awards 2020 as the winner of the ‘Deal of the Year’ and a finalist in three other categories.
The Australian Deal of the Year solution for Marine Rescue NSW included an enterprise wireless network upgrade, managed mobility service, telecom expense management by MobileCorp and NBN connectivity by our friends at ExigoTech. Case Study
The Enterprise Mobility Carriage award recognises MobileCorp’s Managed Mobility Service excellence including lifecycle management, telecom expense management and customer support.
The Enterprise Growth Partner award recognises MobileCorp’s growth in capability in Mobile Device Management and Mobile Security; and our expansion into Enterprise Wireless Networks.
The NSW and ACT Partner award recognises MobileCorp’s standing in servicing enterprise customers in the region.
Telstra Mobility Platinum Partner
MobileCorp is a Mobility Platinum Partner. This means Telstra trusts MobileCorp to work with its top-tier enterprise, government and business customers delivering all Telstra mobility services.
We leverage our knowledge gained over 30 years’ as a Partner to ensure value from your Telstra relationship, while remaining closely aligned with the strategy developed in collaboration with your Telstra account team.
MobileCorp’s managed mobility services may be purchased using Telstra Loyalty funds and charged as a monthly fee on your Telstra bill.
MobileCorp’s Telstra mobility capabilities include:
- 5G for business
- Device procurement,lifecycle management, and support helpdesk
- Telstra plan provisioning
- Mobile Device Management including TMDM, VMWare, Intune
- Mobile security
- Mobile expense management
Telstra 5G Specialist Partner
The Telstra Enterprise 5G solution is composed of
- a Cradlepoint W-Series 5G Wideband Adapter
- an E3000 Series 5G-optimised enterprise branch router
- a Telstra Enterprise Wireless service plan
- a managed service by MobileCorp including Cradlepoint licensing, Telstra plan provisioning, hardware supply and configuration, on-site deployment, and NetCloud portal set-up, monitoring and management.
Telstra Data & IP Accredited Partner
MobileCorp is a Telstra Partner with accredited capability in mobile, data, and IP network solutions.
We specialise in network design, solution architecture, build and deployment for:
- Wireless WAN
- Public, Private and Hybrid networks
- Network security
Telstra Global Partner
MobileCorp is an accredited Telstra Global Partner specialising in APAC region networks and mobile fleet management.
Our Trans-Tasman Fleet managed services delivers a consolidated single point of contact for regional cross-carrier fleets.
The rise of cloud-based Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Telecom Expense Management (TEM), along with Telstra Global alliances with national carriers in neighbouring countries, has made it possible for MobileCorp to deliver a consistent outsourced managed mobility solution across borders.
Telstra Mobility Support Services
MobileCorp is your single point of contact for all your Telstra communications. No more having to pick up the phone to Telstra again.
Lodge a request with our 24/7 online Support Portal and your work is done. As a Telstra Partner we have direct access to Telstra network systems and liaise, on your behalf, with Telstra service teams to ensure optimal performance from your Telstra network services including:
- network connectivity
- device procurement and lifecycle management
- carrier provisioning
- end user services and support
- contractual agreements
Telstra Mobile Device Management – TMDM
TMDM is Telstra’s mobile device management solution, powered by VMware Workspace ONE.
TMDM licensing is included in select Telstra corporate plans.
MobileCorp has an extensive track record with building, deploying and managing TMDM instances.
TMDM allows remote device management including:
- enabling group profiles
- enforcing security rules
- managing applications
- corporate policy compliance
- zero-touch device deployment
Telstra Bill Audit
Stop wading through terabytes of incomprehensible carrier billing data each month. As a Telstra Partner, MobileCorp has access to Telstra billing data and will analyse your bills checking for accuracy and identifying anomalies, so you can rest assured you are getting what you expect.
A MobileCorp Telstra bill audit will:
- identify billing errors
- claim credits from the carrier
- discover redundant services
- highlight excess charges
- examine unauthorised usage
- optimise cost savings
- satisfy corporate governance and risk management
Telstra Fleet Optimisation and Asset Management
Optimisation is the cornerstone of a mobile cost savings strategy.
Applying proactive device, plan and service optimisation programs will deliver measurable cost savings.
- Ensure your people are on the most cost-effective Telstra plan.
- Know that all your Telstra services are active. Be certain that Telstra billing is allocated to the correct cost centre.
- Ensure your asset inventory of devices and Telstra services is accurate.
As a Telstra Partner, MobileCorp has access to Telstra fleet data, allowing us to complete Business Intelligence analysis and prepare accurate reporting.
Telstra Unified Communications
MobileCorp has expertise in delivering a range of Telstra Unified Communications solutions including
- Telstra Calling for Microsoft Teams
- Telstra Connected Workplace
- Telstra Liberate
We also leverage Telstra’s partnership with Microsoft to deliver:
- Microsoft 365
- Office 365
Telstra IOT Solutions
Telstra has a range of exciting and emerging Internet of Things solutions which MobileCorp can advise, design, deploy and manage including:
- Telstra Track and Monitor
- Fleet Complete
- TeleTrac Navman
- Telstra IoT Control Centre Cumulosity
- Telstra Captis Environment
- Telstra Digital Water Metering
- MOVUS FitMachine®
- Location Analytics
- Smart Cameras
- Cisco Jasper M2M