We are a Cradlepoint house.
Managed routers is a core professional service from MobileCorp’s Managed ICT team. We are a Cradlepoint house as they are the global leaders in edge router solutions. However, our IT team also has extensive experience with Sierra Wireless, Netcomm, Cisco and Netgear products; and can integrate Cradlepoint devices with legacy infrastructure..
Managed Cradlepoint routers are the backbone of our LTE and 5G connectivity and edge solutions. Suitable for interim or permanent enterprise grade connectivity where fixed infrastructure is unavailable or unreliable.
We have extensive experience developing router-based connectivity solutions across a range of industry verticals to meet diverse use cases.
Routers deliver enterprise grade connectivity
Routers are becoming more sophisticated with the ability to run different services, applications and virtual machines. Remote management allows transparency and efficiencies.
Aligned with the evolving performance of the mobile network, routers can provide a viable temporary or permanent connectivity solution in specific business use cases such as:
- alternative last-mile network access as an alternative to ADSL
- for regional and remote locations without viable fixed infrastructure
- as a failover back-up to NBN for critical services
- transient offices such as road and rail projects
- pop-up stores, short term retail outlets
- in-vehicle connectivity
- field force or mobile workers
MobileCorp’s Cradlepoint Managed Router Service
MobileCorp is a Cradlepoint house. We offer Cradlepoint router solutions and a managed service which includes:
- network solution architecture
- router procurement or leasing
- router configuration and deployment
- 24/7 monitoring of equipment and links
- proactive event alerts for service outages, usage warnings, and slow connection speeds
- level 2 service desk including:
- fault diagnosis and resolution
- remote equipment diagnostic and reprogramming
- phone support
- Telstra service resolution
- response and restoration targets
- priority replacement program for deploying routers
- device retrieval/redeployment program protecting security of routers
- monthly reporting
- charged monthly on your Telstra bill
Benefits of a MobileCorp managed router service
If a router connectivity solution is viable for the business use case, then having the routers managed by MobileCorp has significant benefits, including the ability to:
- Free up internal resources
remove the burden of managing the equipment lifecycle, third party vendors, suppliers and service arrangements and the expense of hiring, training and updating internal IT skills
- Focus on core business
realign IT staff to higher value tasks and focus on strategic activities to meet current and future business needs.
- Improve financial outcomes
replace large capital expenditure with a consistent operating cost
- Reduce network risk
improve reliability and performance with advanced solutions and guaranteed proactive service levels including response and restoration targets
- Maximise network performance
help ensure your network delivers optimum support for your business through proper dimensioning and configuration
- Boost growth and productivity
leverage new technologies including virtual machines, Unified Communications, security and Telstra cloud solutions
Our Tech Partners
Leaders we are proud to partner with.