What is Telstra Enterprise Mobile Protect?
Telstra Enterprise Mobile Protect is powered by Jamf and specifically designed for MacOS and mobile devices on Telstra’s mobile network.
Telstra Enterprise Mobile Protect combines the power of the iOS platform with the additional security of Jamf. It is designed to help keep employees personal and corporate information secure.
How Telstra Enterprise Mobile Protect Works
Telstra Enterprise Mobile Protect bundles two Jamf endpoint security solutions to provide both mobile threat defence and zero trust network access solutions for corporate and BYOD devices.
- Jamf Mobile Threat Defence - also marketed as Jamf Protect - provides comprehensive endpoint security, threat defense, web threat prevention and content filtering.
- Jamf Data Policy - also marketed as Jamf Connect - provides modern and secure access to applications and resources with one set of cloud identity credentials and a ZTNA solution to replace legacy VPNs.
Telstra Enterprise Mobile Protect works at both the device and network layers.
Who needs Telstra Enterprise Mobile Protect?
Organisations of all sizes and across all industry verticals who wish to protect their corporate productivity and reputation would benefit from an MTD program, in addition to MDM or UEM.
High value use cases would include:
- enterprises in high-security verticals such as defence, government, emergency services
- enterprises in highly regulated verticals such as finance and healthcare
- organisations holding consumer data
- large Android device fleets
- companies with BYOD mobile fleets
What are the security drivers for Telstra Enterprise Mobile Protect?
There are several reasons why a company will decide to purchase an Telstra Enterprise Mobile Protect, powered by Jamf.
The most common business cases are:
Risk Management & Compliance
Sensitive Corporate Data
Mobile Endpoint Visibility
Without support for mobile devices, there is a gap left in the endpoint visibility picture. As mobile devices do not provide kernel-level access, the visibility is limited compared to what is available for Windows 10.
Unmanaged BYOD Devices
Companies with BYOD mobile fleets are particularly vulnerable especially where Microsoft Outlook app has been deployed as this is often a which is targeted to infect the infrastructure.
MobileCorp deploys Telstra Enterprise Mobile Protect
MobileCorp offers a comprehensive mobile security managed service, powered by Telstra and Jamf, and extending across mobile endpoints, to applications, and Zero Trust network access.
MobileCorp offers mobile threat defence management as an add-on module to an MDM|UEM managed service, or as a standalone security solution.
A mobile defence management solution will provide:
- unprecedented visibility into business networks and systems
- predictive threat intelligence and analytics
- endpoint, asset, and network monitoring
- centralised alerts and threat management
- vulnerability management and reputation protection
Our Tech Partners
Leaders we are proud to partner with.
News and Insights from MobileCorp
Mobile Endpoint Security