What is a cloud infrastructure audit?
MobileCorp cloud infrastructure audit is an examination of a cloud computing instance to determine design and operational effectiveness, and to mitigate risk.
It will involve inquiry, physical inspection, observation, confirmation and analytics procedures.
Goals of a Cloud Infrastructure Audit?
The primary goals of a cloud infrastructure audit are to determine if the information system and its maintainers are:
- meeting legal expectations around protection of customer data
- protecting the company against security threats
- contributing towards business goals and objectives
- positioned to meet future business needs
Outcomes of a Cloud Infrastructure Audit?
The audit will form an opinion over the design and operational effectiveness of controls in the following areas:
- security incidents
- network security
- logical and physical access
- system operations
- system development or change management
- risk management
- data management
- vulnerability and remediation management
- organisational adoption and compliance
This body of work can be completed by an in-house resource but there are obvious advantages of objectivity and credibility when an independent third-party is engaged.
MobileCorp Cloud Infrastructure Audit
A MobileCorp cloud audit will:
- collect information on the organisation’s cloud-based information systems, practices, policies and operations
- provide a detailed assessment of the current infrastructure design and its ability to meet business objectives
- critically analyse the information for compliance, threats, or opportunities for process improvement
- provide audit documentation highlighting opportunities and threats, and presenting recommendations for consideration
Our Tech Partners
Leaders we are proud to partner with.
News and Insights from MobileCorp
From the TechTalk blog