MobileCorp was recognised at WAN solutions vendor Cradlepoint’s Global Partner Summit 2021, taking home the APAC Growth Partner of the Year award.
Award recognises 5G networking expertise
Of our win, Cradlepoint APAC managing director, Gavin Wilson said the award was based on MobileCorp's demonstrated skills and dedication to selling Cradlepoint's leading 5G enterprise networking solutions.
“MobileCorp has, over the past three years, evolved from delivering Telstra mobile services, to become an enterprise technology managed service provider. The team includes technical specialists with the capability to deliver solutions in IoT, cloud, complex data and IP networks, and unified comms.
“They won Telstra 'deal of the year' last year and, since partnering with Cradlepoint less than 2 years ago, MobileCorp has completed Cradlepoint’s 5G specialisation program.”
On the big screen at the Cradlepoint Wireless WAN World Tour event May 2021
MobileCorp leading adoption of 5G Wireless WAN
As 5G rolls out, the benefits of a wireless-first solution - scalability, swift deployment, and superior performance at the network edge - have become more apparent to Australian enterprises.
Cradlepoint solutions are the pathway to 5G as they enable any combination of 4G, Gigabit-class LTE, and 5G in a single wireless WAN.
“Cradlepoint has proven time and again that it is the right solution for our customers. The wireless-first approach, along with the rollout of 5G, delivers what matters most to our customers - agile and secure, cloud-first, wireless connectivity. We believe it is just the beginning of the growth cycle for Cradlepoint, wireless WAN and 5G."
Stephen Aravopoulos, Managing Director MobileCorp
Australian enterprises are embracing Cradlepoint wireless
MobileCorp has been working with several enterprise customers who are utilising Cradlepoint connectivity solutions, future-proofed for 5G. A couple of examples include:
- Ticketek upgrades its network with Cradlepoint AER2200s providing a multi-path network environment for 70 branch locations with local internet breakout protected by a built-in firewall. In this case Cradlepoint's branch solution fits into a larger solution with additional main sites retaining private network connections, and with all sites then connected to an AWS environment.
- Schindler Lifts were unable to move into a new Adelaide-based branch office due to the complexity of their MPLS network build which required civil works. Looking for a temporary fix, the Cradlepoint AER2200 with Telstra 4GX has provided a reliable and secure branch connectivity solution. MobileCorp has supplied and configured the router and set-up the Cradlepoint NetCloud portal which provides proactive monitoring and OTA management.
- Marine Rescue NSW with 40 coastal sites both remote and regional who were looking for reliable connectivity including the ability to scale bandwidth when crowds enter the area for beach carnivals and during school holidays. They also required reliable Telstra mobile signal and Telstra mobile fail-over connectivity to ensure continued internet access and communications during weather events and bushfire season. MobileCorp supplied solution architecture, Cradlepoint router configuration, NetCloud portal set-up, and an ongoing monitoring managed service. Read Case Study.
Other organisations in the industry verticals of equipment hire, healthcare, construction and event management have also undertaken Cradlepoint proof of concept trials or installed devices.
MobileCorp’s Cradlepoint managed service
MobileCorp offers Cradlepoint network solutions and a managed service which includes:
- network solution architecture
- hardware procurement or leasing
- router configuration and deployment
- NetCloud portal configuration
- 24/7 monitoring of equipment and links
- level 2 service desk including:
- fault diagnosis and resolution
- remote equipment diagnostic and reprogramming
- phone support
- response and restoration targets
- priority replacement program for hardware
- device retrieval/redeployment program for security of hardware
- monthly reporting
- Telstra customers may have hardware and managed service fees charged against the monthly Telstra bill
What are the benefits of a Cradlepoint managed service?
Outsourcing Cradlepoint router configuration, deployment and ongoing management has significant benefits, for enterprises including:
- To align with Cradlepoint subject matter experts
utilise IT professionals who are Cradlepoint accredited experts and can achieve the desired result quickly and accurately, as well as adding value with advice gleaned from experience
- To free up internal resources
remove the burden of managing the equipment lifecycle, third party vendors, suppliers and service arrangements and the expense of hiring, training and updating internal IT skills
- To realign internal resources to higher value tasks
realign IT staff to higher value tasks and focus on strategic activities to meet current and future business needs.
- To reduce network risk
improve reliability and performance with advanced solutions and guaranteed proactive service levels including response and restoration targets
- To maximise network performance
help ensure your network delivers optimum support for your business through proper dimensioning and configuration
- To boost growth and productivity
leverage new technologies including integration with Unified Communications, security and Telstra cloud solutions
MobileCorp is an enterprise ICT solutions company with a mission to deliver our customers a communications technology edge. At MobileCorp we believe in being at the forefront of ICT technology shifts so that we can bring trusted insights and innovative solutions to our customers.
We provide Managed Mobility Services, Enterprise Mobility Management, Complex Data and IP Networks, and Unified Communication solutions. We have a proven track record providing managed services for Australian enterprise and business, and are a Telstra Platinum Partner.