MobileCorp and ExigoTech have jointly won the Telstra Enterprise Partner 'Deal of the Year' Award 2020 for collaborating to deliver a critical communications network solution for Marine Rescue NSW.
MobileCorp and Exigo Tech - two Telstra Platinum Partners - have worked together to provide a superior solution for this critical service organisation.
The award was announced at the Telstra Enterprise Partner Awards virtual event today by Nevash Pillay, Telstra Enterprise channel sales executive. MobileCorp were finalists in three other awards as well as winners of the Deal of the Year award.
Telstra 'Deal of the Year' award recognises solution excellence
Winning the 'Deal of the Year' award is recognition from Telstra that MobileCorp is a leading enterprise and business partner who designs and deploys innovative communications solutions.
"I am super proud of my team for going above and beyond during such a tumultuous year.
"Every one of our customers is important to us but the Marine Rescue solution was a highlight of the year for the MobileCorp team. It was a privilege to work with Marine Rescue NSW and to collaborate with ExigoTech to develop such an important solution. We are looking forward to deploying the new network in the months ahead."
Stephen Aravopoulos, Managing Director MobileCorp
Highlights of the solution include
- a LTE wireless network of 69 Cradlepoint AER2200 routers that will be the backbone of the solution providing robust, secure and intelligent network access managing communications traffic links with NBN, and automated failover to the Telstra mobile network.
- Telstra LANES providing reliable and agile wireless Telstra 4G LTE connectivity, automated traffic routing, and prioritised traffic management.
Prioritised network performance with Cradlepoint devices able to distinguish traffic types and divert to a nominated channel. For Marine Rescue this will mean routing Radio over IP (ROIP) traffic over the preferred link.
- Mobile Managed Service including a single point of contact for mobile operations, lifecycle management, end user support and telecom expense management.
- High speed NBN internet connections delivered by ExigoTech
- A 24/7 monitored network with priority support in case of outage to ensure minimal disruption to critical communications delivered by ExigoTech
Four of the 45 MRNSW base sites that will be upgraded
New communications upgrade will save lives says MRNSW
Marine Rescue NSW Commissioner, Stacey Tannos, said the exciting project would provide the service with essential communications surety.
"Every minute can mean the difference between life and death in an emergency on the water. So we need absolute confidence that we can not only answer distress calls from boaters caught in a potentially life-threatening situation but also that we can immediately call out our crews to get on the water."“We work closely with Telstra and our technology partners ExigoTech Pty Ltd and MobileCorp to ensure we have reliable networks and IT solutions, so we can be certain we can activate our crews, answer boaters’ calls for help and access our online vessel tracking and other systems 24/7.
Marine Rescue NSW keeps people safe on NSW waterways
Saving lives on the water is the MRNSW mission, 24 hours a day, every day.
The NSW boating community can be confident that when they call for help, a professionally trained and equipped Marine Rescue NSW crew will be quickly under way.
Marine Rescue services to the boating community include:
- 24/7 emergency Search and Rescue
- The State’s only 'Log On' and vessel tracking service for recreational boaters, giving them the confidence of knowing a professional rescue service is keeping watch
- Around-the-clock monitoring of marine radio for distress calls from boaters in trouble along the NSW coastline
- Boating safety education and advocacy, including boat and jet ski licence and marine radio courses for boaters
Marine Rescue NSW is a not-for-profit volunteer-based organisation.
MobileCorp is a Cradlepoint Signature Partner
MobileCorp is an accredited Cradlepoint Signature Partner. Cradlepoint hardware and network solutions are world-leading, being first to launch future-proofed 5G routers. Cradlepoint has partnered with Telstra to develop the world's first 5G for business edge solution.
Cradlepoint's NetCloud Service is a complete software platform that allows online monitoring and analysis of the edge.
Endpoint services include:
- Enterprise-class routing
- SD-WAN traffic control
- VPN connectivity
- Out-of-Band Management
Connectivity services include:
- LTE and 5G connectivity
- Intelligent carrier selection
- Cellular-tailored visibility and analytics
- Integrated Wi-Fi
MobileCorp is an enterprise ICT solutions company with a mission to deliver our customers a communications technology edge. We provide Managed Mobility Services, Enterprise Mobility Management, Complex Data and IP Networks, and Unified Communication solutions. We have a proven track record providing managed services for Australian enterprise and business, and we are a Telstra Platinum Partner.
- Mobile Devices
- MobileCorp Managed Services
- Mobile Network
- Remote Working
- Mobile Security
- Wireless WAN
- Cyber Security
- Unified Comms
- Mobile Expense Management
- Mobile Device Lifecycle
- Mobile Device Management
- Data Networks
- Digital Experience
- Microsoft Intune
- Network Security
- Unified Communications
- Managed Desktops
- Microsoft 365 & Teams
- Emerging Technologies
- IT Services
- Telstra Services