MobileCorp is proud to announce it has been recognised as a Cradlepoint Signature Partner.
Cradlepoint are the global leaders in 5G and LTE enterprise wireless solutions and recently collaborated with Telstra to launch the world's-first enterprise 5G solution.
Signature Partner signifies expert capability of MobileCorp
A Signature Partner is recognised as having demonstrated expertise and experience with Cradlepoint solutions and is an advance on the Authorised Partner level.
"Being a signature partner means that Cradlepoint has recognised MobileCorp as having technical capability and solution architecture expertise to lead Australian enterprises down the pathway to 5G.
"I am very proud of my team who have exceeded all the training and accreditation benchmarks required by Cradlepoint, and who have also been hands-on busy assisting Australian organisations to understand these leading edge 5G-compatible technologies."
Stephen Aravopoulos, managing director of MobileCorp
Wireless is the future of networking
The time has arrived to consider wireless connectivity as a viable - even optimal - alternative for branch, in-vehicle and IoT edge networks.
Gigabit-class LTE and emerging 5G networks, combined with Cradlepoint's market leading routers and cloud-based software management, are both now available in Australia and delivering a superior connectivity option for enterprise.
In fact, Australia leads the world in going to market with a 5G Enterprise Wireless solution, thanks to a collaboration between Cradlepoint and Telstra. MobileCorp, as well as being a Cradlepoint Signature Partner, is also a Telstra Platinum Partner for Mobility and in the ideal position to deliver 5G Enterprise Wireless to enterprise, government and business organisations.
Australian enterprises are embracing Cradlepoint wireless solutions
"We always knew this was coming. It was only a matter of time before wireless WAN became a viable option for enterprise business and we are on the cusp of real uptake.
"The use cases are many - from temporary or pop-up connectivity, to scalable branch networks, remote working connectivity, and edge IOT device networks.
"The benefits are also considerable led by agility of scaling locations and bandwidth. As a bonus. any connectivity solution that utilises Cradlepoint routers will be future-proofed. This is the outcome we want for our customers - a wireless network solution that works brilliantly now and will integrate with 5G as it becomes available."
MobileCorp CTO, Phill McSherry
MobileCorp Customer Use Cases
MobileCorp is working with several enterprise customers who will utilise Cradlepoint solutions for their network and connectivity. A couple of examples include:
- An enterprise event management company upgrading its network will use Cradlepoint AER2200s for a multi-path network environment for 70 branch locations with local internet breakout protected by a built-in firewall. In this case Cradlepoint's branch solution fits into a larger solution with additional main sites retaining private network connections, with all sites then connected to an AWS environment.
- Marine Rescue NSW with 45 coastal sites will use Cradlepoint as the backbone of its upgraded network. AER2200 will manage traffic links and utilising Telstra LANES for reliable connectivity including the ability to scale bandwidth when crowds enter an area for events like beach carnivals, school holidays and NYE. Telstra's 4GX LTE network will be the primary link in remote locations without physical infrastructure and in other locations it will a fail-over link should physical links be compromised including during weather events and bushfire season. MobileCorp will supply solution architecture, Cradlepoint hardware supply, configuration and deployment, NetCloud portal set up, and an ongoing monitoring managed service.
Read Case Study
Marine Rescue NSW Command Centre, Cronulla
- A leading elevator company unable to move into a new Adelaide-based branch office due to the combination of a complex build for their MPLS network which required civil works, and Telstra's nationwide bushfire embargo. Looking for a temporary fix, the Cradlepoint AER2200 with Telstra 4G data card provided a branch connectivity solution. MobileCorp has supplied and configured the router and set-up the Cradlepoint NetCloud portal which provides monitoring and OTA management.
- A medical research warehouse building site on the outskirts of Greater Sydney who faced a long wait for fixed infrastructure and required reliable flexible connectivity. A Cradlepoint AER1600 with MIMO directional antenna was supplied, configured and deployed by MobileCorp. Although 4G is a contended service, speeds of up to 65mbps download and 15mbps upload were recorded on installation. The use of the external antenna helped improve signal strength when connecting to Telstra's base station and the modems were pre-configured by MobileCorp to work on connection.
MobileCorp’s Cradlepoint managed service
MobileCorp is a Cradlepoint house. We offer Cradlepoint network solutions and a managed service which is carrier agnostic and includes:
- network solution architecture
- hardware procurement or leasing
- router configuration and deployment
- NetCloud portal configuration
- 24/7 monitoring of equipment and links
- level 2 service desk including:
- fault diagnosis and resolution
- remote equipment diagnostic and reprogramming
- phone support
- response and restoration targets
- priority replacement program for hardware
- device retrieval/redeployment program for security of hardware
- monthly reporting
- Telstra customers may have hardware and managed service fees charged against the monthly Telstra bill
What are the benefits of a Cradlepoint managed service?
Outsourcing Cradlepoint router configuration, deployment and ongoing management has significant benefits, for enterprises including:
- To align with Cradlepoint subject matter experts
utilise IT professionals who are Cradlepoint accredited experts and can achieve the desired result quickly and accurately, as well as adding value with advice gleaned from experience
- To free up internal resources
remove the burden of managing the equipment lifecycle, third party vendors, suppliers and service arrangements and the expense of hiring, training and updating internal IT skills
- To realign internal resources to higher value tasks
realign IT staff to higher value tasks and focus on strategic activities to meet current and future business needs.
- To reduce network risk
improve reliability and performance with advanced solutions and guaranteed proactive service levels including response and restoration targets
- To maximise network performance
help ensure your network delivers optimum support for your business through proper dimensioning and configuration
- To boost growth and productivity
leverage new technologies including integration with Unified Communications, security and Telstra cloud solutions
MobileCorp is an enterprise ICT solutions company with a mission to deliver our customers a communications technology edge. At MobileCorp we believe in being at the forefront of ICT technology shifts so that we can bring trusted insights and innovative solutions to our customers.
We provide Managed Mobility Services, Enterprise Mobility Management, Complex Data and IP Networks, and Unified Communication solutions. We have a proven track record providing managed services for Australian enterprise and business, and are a Telstra Platinum Partner.